Updo hairstyles have become a casual favorite hairstyle for women and girls. Contrary to popular belief, the updo does not require the services of a hairdresser. It does not require much time and energy to look great. With a little practice, anyone can achieve the perfect hairstyle updo. Needless to say, when you think casual, you think safely eat and not time. Casual attire for a night out with friends does not require a big fuss, nor does the casual updo.
Casual updo hairstyle for long hair
As expected, long hair is best for updo hairstyles and therefore faster style updo style. Although the process described below seems to be complicated, it's really very simple. To achieve the perfect hair updo for long hair:
• Start by washing your hair thoroughly;
• Before drying your hair, condition and apply hair gel or mousse;
• Then dry the hair to give volume;
• If you want curls, go ahead and use your favorite curler;
• From the hairline, pulling a two-inch section of hair back and secure with a pin or clip Bobbie;
• Repeat this process until all your hair is set in a row, even through the crown of his head;
• The next step is to carry out all the individual sections of hair together;
• Turn your whole screwed ends accumulates in the crown of his head;
• Use the curls to hide the PIN or clips;
• Secure your updo in place with more pins or hairpins Bobbie.
Casual updo hairstyle for straight hair
• Wash and condition your hair;
• Dry your hair for volume;
• Apply spray or foam, as necessary;
• Brush your hair back and secure with a ponytail holder elastic (never use rubber bands as they break the hair);
• Twist your ponytail into a bun;
• Secure your bread with Bobbie pins or hairpins;
• Develop the casual look ideal for the removal of a few strands of hair at the temples and let them hang loosely at the sides of his face.